The project goals and objectives, as well as the main technical considerations, were presented in a number of International dissemination events organised throughout the project. However, the following is a list of mEducator sponsored events in the last three years.
- The “1st International Workshop on Multi-type Content Repurposing and Sharing in Medical Education” was organised and held in Larnaca, Cyprus, as part of the International Technology & Applications in Biomedicine conference on 4-7 of November 2009. This session was entirely focused on mEducator, and was open to all attendees of the conference.
- The 2nd International Workshop on Multi-type Content Repurposing and Sharing in Medical Education” was organised and held in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, on 21st of January 2010.
- The 2nd International Conference on Virtual Patients and MedBiquitous Annual conference, organised by mEducator partners was held in London, UK, on April 26-28 2010. This conference provided a number of partners to share their experience and learning from mEducator with the wider medical e-learning and technical standards community.
- Special tracks on Technology Enhanced Learning in Medical Education within the Computer Based Medical Systems Conference (CBMS) were organised in 2009 (USA), 2010 (Australia), 2011 (UK) (all sponsored by mEducator).
- Linked Learning 2011: 1st International Workshop on eLearning Approaches for the Linked Data Age, 29 May 2011, co-located with the 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference, ESWC2011 (sponsored by mEducator)
- The “E-education and E-science” International Conference organised by MU-Plovdiv, held in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, on 05-06 October 2011 (sponsored by mEducator).
- Linked Learning 2012: 2nd International Workshop on Learning and Education with the Web of Data, 17 April 2012, at the World Wide Web Conference 2012 (WWW2012), Lyon, France (sponsored by mEducator).
- 5th Interactive Urology School – with the Institute for the Study of Urological Diseases, Portaria, Pilio, Greece, 26-29 April 2012 (facilitated/powered by mEducator technology).