Match each of the following brain structures with its description: _________. a. Arachnoid mater: b. Subarachnoid space:
Match each of the following brain structures with its description: _________.
a. Arachnoid mater:
b. Subarachnoid space:
c. Cerebral aqueduct:
d. Arachnoid villus:
e. Pia mater:
f. First and second ventricles:
g. Fourth ventricle:
i. Third ventricle:
j. Dura mater:
k. Interventricular foramina:
l. Superior sagittal sinus:
1. middle menninx.
2. located between the arachnoid mater and the pia mater.
3. connects third ventricle and fourth ventricle.
4. passageway for cerebrospinal fluid between fourth ventricle and subarachnoid space.
5. meninx that follows every convolution of brain.
6. lateral ventricles.
7. ventricle associated with the diencephalon.
8. structure that projects through dura mater into arachnoid mater.
9. ventricle located between brainstem and cerebellum.
10. outermost meninx.
11. connect the lateral ventricles and the third ventricle.
12. collects venous blood and cerebrospinal fluid.